Dr. Lucelle Del Rosario MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 4th, 2013
HAVENT even had first appointment!!!!!!
I had to cancel first appointment with the Dr. Due to a work/sched. issue .And her staff was so rude on the phone,sone said that I would be charged 25. Dollars ,then ! I was called back and told I would be charged 50 . Dollars.Then I was told if I didn't pay the charge that They would be happy to send to collection.!!!And she was so rude and said that they left me a message telling me that if I didn't show that they would be charging me.i have listened to my messages and that is A big Lie.......I haven't even seen the Dr. Yet as mentioned . S I know I won't be going there.Especially after the rudeness,and reading all the reports about how rude they are there.First hand ,yes they are Rude!!!!!

July 23rd, 2013
Did not have a good experience
I see other brought up some of the negative points I was going to as well. (example be careful with the consults to just get results she could pass along via phone, the charges will add up). While she does appears nice, she misdiagnosed me and was pushing for unnecessary procedure to happen quickly and unnecessarily scared me. When in doubt get a second (at the very least), luckily I had another doctor look into the findings and found her diagnosis wrong. Each experience is different, I just personally would not recommend.

February 14th, 2013
Wonderful DR
I had to comment after reading bad reviews. Dr Del is a great Dr. I have been her patient since I was 18. I am now 44. She did my mothers hysterectomy and performed a multiply myoectomy on me without any problems. Then 4 years ago I myself needed a partial hysterectomy. Again surgery with NO problems. Yes you might have to wait to see her but it is worth it. You cannot put a price on your health or your precious time. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Del. She will spend time with you to explain everything and will answer questions. She even calls me personally with test results sometimes.

September 20th, 2011
Need a new Doctor
I went to Dr. Del Rosario, for my yearly check-up. The office wait was about 20 minutes. What I didnt like was that she wont give you your results over the phone, have to go to her office to get your results. Another copay she couldn't tell me over the phone that I have a bladder infection and wants to me take another culture and make a appt so she can give me the results she is after money. The office said they will submit it to my insurance company as a consult really there was no consult it was for results. Never had I had Gyn that does this. I will not be going there anytime soon. Then to make matters worse they didn't even bother to see what lab I am covered with so now I have a bill to deal with.

July 16th, 2011
Next Time at least pretend that you care
I made an appointment at 12:15pm and was finally seen at 1:20 pm. In the meantime, I saw numerous patients come in and leave their phone number with the receptionist.Apparently it is not unheard of, to have to be called/ paged back (eventhough there is supposed to be an appointment) to the doctor's office, because she is ready to see you NOW!?! So after that, waste of an hour of my life, I finally saw her. She was nice AT FIRST. Then, when I told her I had some question she seemed put off. If she wasn't writing down some notes than her arms were folded in a defensive manner. Even when she answered questions they were in a snotty manner. One of her answers ACTUALLY WAS: "Well does it work? (my answer was yes). Well that's your answer. <-HUH?!? nice bed side manner! I know I am not a doctor and I may have asked a stupid question but you are my doctor, I am paying for your time, the least you could do is not be nasty. During my visit, she kept pinching me causing me an UNDESCRIBABLE AMOUNT OF PAIN! One hour later, I AM STILL IN PAIN FROM THAT VISIT! SHE WAS TERRIBLE! MUST FIND A NEW DOCTOR, WHO ACTUALLY LIKES HER JOB AND PEOPLE. And who is not evil.

March 24th, 2011
find another doctor
I have gone to this doctor for four years, and after the yearly frustration of the office staff, long wait times and the rudeness of the doctor, I will not be returning.To begin:- office staff messes up insurance paperwork constantly. Two years in a row they submitted my paperwork to my old insurance provider (i always provide my insurance card before entering the doctors room), and created enormous amounts of paperwork. Additionally, the time I have wasted trying to sort this out with insurance providers instead of the doctors office just fixing the problem by resubmitting has made me question if the office staff ever finished middle school.- test results were not only mailed to my parents house (not my current address that again was provided every year to the office staff for my file) but my parents also received a phone call from the doctor with test results discussed to them! this has to be considered a huge patient/doctor confidentiality issue.- doctor yelled back at me for telling her my problem with her office staff (re: insurance and mailing detail).

October 11th, 2010
Dr. Del Rosario has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is an extremely caring physician and takes the time to meet with her patients. She is very thorough in making a diagnosis and takes the time to follow up with results. I moved to FL 4 years ago and still make a trip once a year for my annual exam. In my opinion, there is no other OB/GYN for me.