A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucetti Cellini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucetti Cellini is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cellini
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cellini Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cellini graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Cellini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Riddle Memorial Hospital, Media, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucetti Luke Cellini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucetti L. Cellini practice?
- Dr. Lucetti Cellini has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucetti Cellini practices Family Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Primary Care Doctors.