A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucetti Cellini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cellini graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Cellini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Riddle Memorial Hospital, Media, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucetti Luke Cellini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucetti L. Cellini practice?
- Dr. Lucetti Cellini has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucetti Cellini practices Family Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Family Physicians.