A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucho Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucho Rossman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucho Rossman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rossman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucho Loiseau Rossman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lucho L. Rossman practice?
- Dr. Lucho Rossman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucho Rossman practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.