A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucho Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucho Rossman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucho Rossman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rossman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucho Loiseau Rossman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lucho L. Rossman practice?
- Dr. Lucho Rossman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucho Rossman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.