A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luci Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luci Chen, Radiation Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luci Chen, MD, MS, RD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Chen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luci M Chen MD, MS, and RD is a female Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luci M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Luci Chen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Luci Chen practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Oncologists and Scottsdale Radiation Oncologists.