A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luci Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luci Chen, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luci Chen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Chen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luci Chen MD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luci Chen practice?
- Dr. Luci Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luci Chen practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Oncologists.