A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia Criveanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Criveanu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucia Criveanu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Criveanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Criveanu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spruce Pine Comm Hospital
- Yancey Community Medical Center CHP
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia Criveanu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lucia Criveanu practice?
- Dr. Lucia Criveanu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucia Criveanu practices Pediatrics near Burnsville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Spruce Pine, NC.
See Burnsville Pediatricians.