A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia Dias-Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Dias-Hoff is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucia Dias-Hoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dias-Hoff graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dias-Hoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- St Annes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dias-Hoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucia G. Dias-Hoff practice?
Dr. Lucia Dias-Hoff practices Family Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Family Physicians.