Dr. Lucia Fouts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucia Fouts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Lovely and Caring Doctor

Dr. Fouts is a patient and caring doctor. She is very good to her patients and listens to them clearly. She offers guidance and suggestions but does not push.

June 23rd, 2016

not versed in endometriosis

Based on her credentials, I went to Dr.Fouts for endometriosis. She is not very versed in this area, and has an old school mentality of its no big deal and your making it a big deal. After two surgeries to remove endo, I can assure you with surgical reports that it is not a figment of my imagination. . The pain is very real. I would not recommend her if you have endometriosis, or any other concerns out of the ordinary. It felt like she was just going through the motions, and not participating in the goal of getting better

May 17th, 2016

Appts took all day to be seen for 2 Mins. Was forgotten about one time in a waiting room And waited for about an hr. Baby was frank breech and never took time to do a second ultrasound. Would feel my stomach for 5 seconds and say baby was head down. Ended up in labor for 13 hrs to end up in c section because my baby never did flip. Wasn't able to get a hold of Doctor when I went into labor. Had the on call Doctor that night. She also tried to discharge me 2 days after my c section. Nurses told me she couldn't remember whether I had a vaginal or c section when she did her rounds and I wasn't suppose to be leaving 2 days after my c section.

November 1st, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

I've worked in several doctors offices so I know how busy and stressful it an get, but Dr. Fouts is always kind, makes me feel very cared for and really explains things. She is a wonderful doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

August 19th, 2016