A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucia Katz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia Cecilia Katz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lucia C. Katz practice?
- Dr. Lucia Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucia Katz practices Psychiatry near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Southampton Psychiatrists.