A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia Kemennu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Kemennu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemennu
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Kemennu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucia Kemennu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemennu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kemennu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia A Kemennu MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lucia A. Kemennu practice?
- Dr. Lucia Kemennu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lucia Kemennu practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.