A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia Kemennu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Kemennu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemennu
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kemennu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucia Kemennu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemennu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kemennu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia A Kemennu MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lucia A. Kemennu practice?
- Dr. Lucia Kemennu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lucia Kemennu practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.