A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Leone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leone has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia A Leone DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucia A. Leone practice?
- Dr. Lucia Leone has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucia Leone practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Internists.