A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia McNabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia McNabb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucia McNabb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McNabb graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McNabb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia Cagnes McNabb MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lucia C. McNabb practice?
- Dr. Lucia McNabb has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucia McNabb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.