Overall Review

3.9

December 28th, 2015
Comfort with a Physician
Dr Lucia Recognizes the needs of women and being a Female physician is a real Plus.. I can confide in her and she leads by example

December 7th, 2015
She is the best!!!!

October 15th, 2015
Response to telephone calls
Constantly phone goes to answering machine Does not respond to messages

August 7th, 2015
The results were a nightmare..she is very nice but don't let her do labiaplasty! She cut my labia and made it look worse! I did go to another doctor to correct the problems ended up costing me a lot more money !

May 7th, 2015
Dr. McNabb is absolutely wonderful. I have my life back.

February 6th, 2015
Dr. Mc.Nabb is very abrupt. She refused to keep me as her patient, since I had elected to have my surgery at Mass. General Hospital rather than by her at Cape Cod Hospital in Hyannis.

January 16th, 2015
Dr. McNabb was very comforting helping me through my my labiaplasty, very kind and very professional both with the surgery and with the followup.

September 11th, 2014
Time for new staff!!! - really, it is!!
Received an appointment card reminder in the mail, so it was time to call. I called 10 times over the last hour (it's not lunch time either) and kept on getting the answering service. I told the answering service that I have been trying to reach them for over an hour and she replied "I'm not surprised"..Wow...what ARE they doing?? Don't get me wrong, Dr. McNabb is great, but if you want to run a business, hire new people!!

December 18th, 2013
takes the time to explain in understandable terms. Listens to the patience. I never felt rushed or pressured and have been the most comfortable with a doctor ever.

January 29th, 2013
love Dr. McNabb - staff not so much
I love Dr McNabb. I have been seeing her since I was 14. I am now 21 and she is my favorite Dr. She is very polite and has always taken her time with me. She is not the issue. Her staff (with the exception of Kim & one other young lady) are horrific. They are extremely rude when you call and very short. Working in a Dr's office myself this is compeletly unacceptable. Having been a patient of Dr McNabbs for 7 years, I have seen her staff change and I have seen the office go from effecint to a train wreck.. It used to be so much better and now its terrible.

August 24th, 2012
Waiting time for the past two years is over 1 hour
Because of the wait time last year of almost an hour, I booked the first appointment of the day at 8:30 a.m. I arrived a ten minutes early and proceeded to wait until 9:15 to be seen. (The doctor was making rounds at the hospital, which I can understand) But, the staff led the doctor to the person in a room who was not the first appointment. I had to go to the bathroom and asked if they needed a urine sample and they said no. After my exam, Dr. McNabb had to write me a slip to go to CLab for a unine analysis, since I had already relieved myself. The desk agent, instead of apologizing, said "It only takes a minute or two at CLab," but she doesn't have to drive across Hyannis in summer traffic. Basically, for two years in a row my day was off base by several hours because of an appointment with Dr. McNabb.. No respect for my time, ever, at this office. Dr. McNabb is a very good doctor, but she has the European attitude about waiting. I think since she has ventured off doing Botox, etc., she is not as focused on her GYN business. I have called for results and waited for a callback and had to call again, as they never called me back. I would recommend Dr. McNabb, but not her office staff or her punctuality. My time is precious, too. Respect it. I will be trying to find a woman GYN who takes new patients on Cape Cod.

June 20th, 2012
I recently saw Dr McaNabb for a routine appointment in her new office. I had to book about 2 months out, but I got a postcard reminding me about my appointment in plenty of time to book when I was due. I never heard about results, but called the office and got the results right away. I was told that for normal, regular tests, no news is good news, but I can request to be notified and will hear every time. I did see some new faces at the front desk, and when I was brought into the exam room for this visit. I found the staff to be courteous both in the office and on the phone. Dr McNabb her self is always so kind, and takes her time to discuss any issues I may be having. I never feel rushed. That may explain the long wait to see her. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my friends and family