Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  One of the best experienced and skillful doctors in NYC  |  show details
by Vahagn Azizyan on Jan 12th, 2014

She was my and my wife's primary care doctor since September of 2013. We were so sad that we had to change her because of changing the insurance as Ez-Choice Healthy NY as all health NY insurances were discontinued by the Affordable Health Care Act. I suggested her administration to take other insurances but they didn't. If somebody want a really professional and caring doctor and has other EZ-Choice insurances and Medicare this doctor should be number one choice. She will sit with you and spend as much time as you need to understand all your problems and available treatments. This not a surprise, as she he more than 4 decades of experience.

|  Incompetent  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2010

Her office staff is great but she is an impatient nightmare. She was in a big rush, and when I tried to explain my head pain symptoms, she LITERALLY waved her hand and brushed me off! During my physical exam, I requested a routine GYN exam too. She said she doesn't do them on the same day as a physical exam ???? She said I should make another appt. and come back for that, to which I firmly requested and received my exam, much to her visible chagrin. She does NOT give ANY lab results over the phone. You have to make a follow-up appt. I did, but when I came in she wasn't there and a doctor I didn't know gave me my results. He informed me that I needed another pap smear because Obradovich did not obtain an adequate amount of sample cells from my first exam. WHAT? Getting a GYN exam is bad enough, having to get another because of an incompetent physician is down right unacceptable. I will NEVER go back to her again. She needs to retire.

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Obradovich is an excellent,excellent Doctor! At first meeting, I did have doubts but let me tell you, she knows her stuff! She is caring and she takes more than enough time with her patients. I have been a patient of hers for a few years now. If you are ill or you are concerned about anything, she takes care of Your ills and Your concerns. Dont underestimate her ability,in anyway, because of her European mannerisms.I have NEVER found her to be rude or vague. She is charming!I found her office staff to be courtesy and seemingly professional when you arrive at the office. BUT,sorry to say, not all of them are doing their jobs. Which leaves one or two of them doing all the jobs. While the others areHanging out in the back, talking,ignoring the phones and most definitely forgetting to inform the Doctor of patients that she needs to call back.

|  NEVER CALLED ME BACK  |  show details
May 26th, 2010

She's motherly - however I was really disappointed when I called her office requesting a call back. I saw blood in a place that I shouldn't have and I requested that the doctor call me. She never did and it is unacceptable. I hope she reads this and never lets it happen again. We are counting on these doctors to care for us and they need to understand how we feel if we're scared and need them.

|  See someone else  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2010

She was verbally vague in her treatment plan for my combined ear, sinus infections and bronchitis. The hand written label for a bottle of antibiotics she prescribed was illegible, and when I asked for clarification I found Dr. Obradovich combative. She repeatedly rolled her eyes and took deep sighs as if I were asking the stupidest questions in the world when I asked "take one of these pills 3 times a day or 3 of these pills once a day"? When I asked her to repeat herself when she answered my question about how many days I would need to take antibiotics, she rolled her eyes. I had just asked her to repeat herself because she was was mumbling her words and I needed her to speak more clearly. I will never visit this doctor again.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by MS on Mar 2nd, 2009

I had no problems with Dr. Obradovich. She spent a good amount of time with me after I got results back. She gave me more than a few good tips on what to do as well.