Dr. Lucia Obradovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucia Obradovich?

August 3rd, 2010

Incompetent

Her office staff is great but she is an impatient nightmare. She was in a big rush, and when I tried to explain my head pain symptoms, she LITERALLY waved her hand and brushed me off! During my physical exam, I requested a routine GYN exam too. She said she doesn't do them on the same day as a physical exam ???? She said I should make another appt. and come back for that, to which I firmly requested and received my exam, much to her visible chagrin. She does NOT give ANY lab results over the phone. You have to make a follow-up appt. I did, but when I came in she wasn't there and a doctor I didn't know gave me my results. He informed me that I needed another pap smear because Obradovich did not obtain an adequate amount of sample cells from my first exam. WHAT? Getting a GYN exam is bad enough, having to get another because of an incompetent physician is down right unacceptable. I will NEVER go back to her again. She needs to retire.

June 29th, 2010

Dr. Obradovich is an excellent,excellent Doctor! At first meeting, I did have doubts but let me tell you, she knows her stuff! She is caring and she takes more than enough time with her patients. I have been a patient of hers for a few years now. If you are ill or you are concerned about anything, she takes care of Your ills and Your concerns. Dont underestimate her ability,in anyway, because of her European mannerisms.I have NEVER found her to be rude or vague. She is charming!I found her office staff to be courtesy and seemingly professional when you arrive at the office. BUT,sorry to say, not all of them are doing their jobs. Which leaves one or two of them doing all the jobs. While the others areHanging out in the back, talking,ignoring the phones and most definitely forgetting to inform the Doctor of patients that she needs to call back.

May 26th, 2010

NEVER CALLED ME BACK

She's motherly - however I was really disappointed when I called her office requesting a call back. I saw blood in a place that I shouldn't have and I requested that the doctor call me. She never did and it is unacceptable. I hope she reads this and never lets it happen again. We are counting on these doctors to care for us and they need to understand how we feel if we're scared and need them.

March 25th, 2010

See someone else

She was verbally vague in her treatment plan for my combined ear, sinus infections and bronchitis. The hand written label for a bottle of antibiotics she prescribed was illegible, and when I asked for clarification I found Dr. Obradovich combative. She repeatedly rolled her eyes and took deep sighs as if I were asking the stupidest questions in the world when I asked "take one of these pills 3 times a day or 3 of these pills once a day"? When I asked her to repeat herself when she answered my question about how many days I would need to take antibiotics, she rolled her eyes. I had just asked her to repeat herself because she was was mumbling her words and I needed her to speak more clearly. I will never visit this doctor again.

March 2nd, 2009

Good Doctor

I had no problems with Dr. Obradovich. She spent a good amount of time with me after I got results back. She gave me more than a few good tips on what to do as well.

May 11th, 2016