A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia Palladino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Palladino is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucia Palladino, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palladino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Palladino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia Palladino MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucia Palladino practice?
- Dr. Lucia Palladino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucia Palladino practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Critical Care Practitioners.