A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucia Yang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia Yaping Yang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lucia Y. Yang practice?
- Dr. Lucia Yang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lucia Yang practices Pediatrics near Concord, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA and Antioch, CA.
See Concord Pediatricians.