A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia Zamorano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Zamorano, Neurosurgery, Brain and Spine Surgery, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamorano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zamorano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laser Surgery
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamorano graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica De Campinas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zamorano has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia J Zamorano MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucia J. Zamorano practice?
- Dr. Lucia Zamorano has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucia Zamorano practices Neurological Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.