A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucia Zamorano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Zamorano, Neurosurgery, Brain and Spine Surgery, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamorano
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Zamorano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laser Surgery
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamorano graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica De Campinas.
Dr. Zamorano has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia J Zamorano MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucia J. Zamorano practice?
- Dr. Lucia Zamorano has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lucia Zamorano practices Neurological Surgery near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Birmingham Surgeons.