Learn more about Dr. Lucia Zamorano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucia Zamorano, Neurosurgery, Brain and Spine Surgery, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamorano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zamorano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laser Surgery
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamorano graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica De Campinas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zamorano has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucia J Zamorano MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucia J. Zamorano practice?
- Dr. Lucia Zamorano has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucia Zamorano practices Neurological Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.