Dr. Lucia Zamorano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucia Zamorano?

November 30th, 2016

While the waiting time in the office was absolutely painful, the results from the surgery made up for a lot of that. Her staff is so friendly and helpful, but mostly want to say how blessed we were to find Dr Zamorano and the surgery she did on my daughter after her car accident....made a world of difference in her functional life! And Dr Z took all the time we needed to answer questions. No question was stupid, or too small. Wonderful Dr!

March 19th, 2016

Beware!!

Please stay away from her, and her PA! They are both deceitful, take advantage, and make a lot of money! Don't be fooled with the State of the Art Robotic surgery. I was diagnosed with DDD. I have lived with sciatica for years. She gave me so much hope, and I trustee her, and her PA. I was going to have a little back pain, after surgery, and feel better in 3 weeks. After an 8 hour procedure. I had horrific bad spasms, and I wasn't better in 3 weeks. I spent a month in bed from pain, and exhaustion. I still have sciatica, and new symptoms. I didn't have back spasms, throbbing back, stabbing, or sharp pain in my back,before surgery!! Unfortunately, second opinion after her butcher job. The doctor showed me the MRI. She did fusion, removed disc's, and overlooked a big section of my spine. Never, ever would I let her do fusion! Second doctor said you didn't need fusion. You needed a quick clean up, and that is all! She was cold, and callous, post op. I can go on, and on. I am 90% in more pain. As I am writing this. My legs are burning, and my back is throbbing!

October 26th, 2015

As President of Consumers Home Owners Association for 40 years(now ret.) I have known 100's of doctors…members of our organization. I have the privilege,and good fortune , to have been treated by some of the finest in the U.S. . The treatment by Dr. Z. is by far the best I have had EVER ! If not for her skill and treatment I would be in a WHEEL-CHAIR, without question ! Instead , I'm back to my "after retirement " work as a professional photographer and PAIN FREE for the 1 st. time in 20 years ! GOD Bless her and her great staff .

October 23rd, 2015

Great experience. Doing great after prior failed surgery .

October 16th, 2015

Excellent care! You feel Dr Zamorano and her staff work withbyoubto find the solution to my problems

September 30th, 2015

Grateful, Strongly Recommended

The treatment I have received from Michigan Brain and Spine Surgery Center has been phenomenal!! I cannot thank Dr. Zamorano and the staff enough for taking care of me. The staff as a whole will always be in my prayers. I definitely recommend Dr. Zamorano and staff to everyone who has a spine or brain issue.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted to receive such a glowing review! We strive to provide the best patient care with unsurpassed customer service. We very much appreciate you recommending us to others as well. Take good care!

SHOW

May 15th, 2015

Very pleased with surgery , my life is back!

March 25th, 2015

Very unprofessional office staff, wait 3 weeks for call back, you call them with information. After 6 weeks still in pain with no end in sight.

March 8th, 2014

TBI Patient Cervical and Lumbar

I HAVE SEEN YHIS DR FOR YEARS, AND SHE MAKES ME FEEL COMPLETELY SAFE. SHE HAS KNOWN I HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT IN MY LIFE, BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY SINCE MY ACCIDENT. I HAVE SUFFERED MANY LOSSES. SHE TRAETS YOU WITH THE UT MOST DIGNITY AND RESPECT. SHE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY. SHE IS NOT JUST A WONDERFUL SURGEON.SHE GENUINELY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS WELL BEING.WHICH IS EXTREMELY RARE TODAY.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SURGEON SHE SPENDS TIME WITH YOU, AND HER PHYSCIANS ASSISTANT LINDSEY COMMUNICATES EXTREMELY WELL AS WELL AS DR.Z WHEN SHE IS NOT AROUND. I DONT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE, OR IF I WOULD EVEN BE HERE.IF NOT FOR THERE COMMPASSIONATE CAING SERVICES.

May 9th, 2013

Back Pain

the greatest doctor that i have ever seen. paying attention on any detail and even providing me with the medication needed and physical therapy and MRI and EMG right there, on site when i really needed...REALLY AMAZING!!! I will recommend Dr Zamorano forever!!

April 5th, 2013

I am pain free now

I have had trigeminal for 15 years, was on medication all those years. When went to see Dr. Lucia Zamorano, I had the Gamma Knife procedure done. After 6 months I felt better. I am off all the medications and I have not had any pain since.

October 12th, 2017