Dr. Lucian Bednarz Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lucian Bednarz?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Waste of time

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Cocky and rude. Talked to me like I was stupid. Will not be returning. Referred to him by my lawyer. Waste of my time. Told me the complete opposite of what a neurosurgeon and a neurophysiologist told me.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

First Dr to listen evaluate and diagnosis chronic pain. Feeling well again

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted on January 28th, 2015

I FEEL DR BENDARZ WHO HAS BEEN MY PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR FOR 4 YRS IS AN EXPERT IN HIS FIELD. HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE , PROFESSIONAL, AND SINCERE. I TRUST HIS JUDGEMENT COMPLETELY.

A doctor for hire

Posted on April 30th, 2013

My wife went to Dr. Bednarz for an IME (Independent Medical Evaluation) paid for by our insurance company. My wife was injured in an auto accident and the insurance company wanted to stop paying the expenses of her injury so they hired Dr. Bednarz to write an evaluation. He was rude from the moment he entered the room. He spent about 15 minutes with my wife. (I was present because my wife is Chinese and doesn't speak English.) In his evaluation report he claimed he spent 45 minutes. He asked her about 7 questions about where she felt pain. In his report he claimed he asked 18 questions. He then concluded that my wife showed "symptom exaggeration," based on those 7 questions he asked about her lower back, which has been extremely painful for over a year. He claimed to have studied the medical evidence, but never asked to see all the MRIs, Xrays and other material we had brought in. He neglected to mention the compressed vertebrae that one hospital and two doctors had seen, and instead stressed that her ribs injuries had healed. He then recommended that medical treatment be discontinued and she take care of herself at home by doing exercises. Of course, insurance companies pay doctors to make such recommendations. In short, Dr. Bednarz is a gun for hire, and he violated professional ethics big time by lying about how much time he spent with us, lying about studying the medical reports (he didn't see them), and making absolute judgments that the patient should discontinue treatment without benefit of seeing her charts. I plan on making a complaint about him to the PA licensing board.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017