A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucian Dajdea is Satisfactory. Dr. Dajdea has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dajdea graduated from University Of Belgrade.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dajdea has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
- Wyckoff Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dajdea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lucian Dajdea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucian L. Dajdea practice?
Dr. Lucian Dajdea practices Pediatrics near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Ridgewood Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luciano Dajdea, Dr. Lucien Dajdea, Dr. Lucio Dajdea, Dr. Lucius Dajdea