Learn more about Dr. Lucian Dajdea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucian Dajdea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dajdea graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Dajdea has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dajdea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucian L. Dajdea practice?
Dr. Lucian Dajdea practices Pediatrics near Ridgewood, NY.
See Ridgewood Pediatricians.