Dr. Lucian Dajdea MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Brooklyn, NY

September 14th, 2012
"Old School Guy"
My daughter has been a patient since she was a newborn; she's 10 now. She is a healthy child but on occasions we sought help. Our concerns were easily dismissed. He is "old-school" doctor who prefers home-remedies to actual medication, in some cases that was a bad decision, as anibiotic are necessary (like when she had an abscess on her gums and he told us to rinse the mouth with salt water but it turned out to be an infection and the dentist gave us antibiotic). We wanted a flu shot but were told its too early, wait until December!!! We went to Rite Aid Pharmacy and she got a flu shot on the spot. I do not like that they have one waiting area for both sick and healthy kids; that should be changed!

September 9th, 2010
Unacceptable
Aren't doctor's offices supposed to NOT have carpet to prevent germs and bacteria from spreading? The carpet in the waiting room (where both SICK and Healthy children wait)looks like its 20 years old with all the dirt that has accumulated on it. The receptionist is helpful, but his assistant is rude and I have to ask for her to document items on my child's yellow card. I refused to go back after I went to him with concern for my child, he suggested I go see a neurologist!!! Without checking him or asking me ANYTHING about my child's behavior, eating, sleeping etc. He has students working with him - I wish them luck, I would change mentors.