A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciana McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciana McLean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Faculdade De Ciencias Medicas De Pernambuco, Recife. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McLean has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans