A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciana McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciana McLean, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Faculdade De Ciencias Medicas De Pernambuco, Recife. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McLean has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciana B McLean MD is a female Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Luciana B. McLean practice?
- Dr. Luciana McLean has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luciana McLean practices Nephrology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Temple Nephrologists.