Learn more about Dr. Luciano D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano D'Amato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amato
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciano D'Amato, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.
Dr. D'Amato has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano D'Amato MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luciano D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Luciano D'Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. Luciano D'Amato practices Surgery near Wise, VA.
See Wise Surgeons.