A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano D'Amato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciano D'Amato, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia Aspiration Pneumonia
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
- Stomach Flu Gastroenteritis
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.
Dr. D'Amato has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luciano L. D'Amato practice?
Dr. Luciano D'Amato practices Surgery near Wise, VA.
See Wise Surgeons.