A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano D'Amato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amato
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amato Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciano D'Amato, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.
Dr. D'Amato has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano D'Amato MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luciano D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Luciano D'Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. Luciano D'Amato practices Surgery near Wise, VA.
See Wise Surgeons.