A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano D'Amato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciano D'Amato, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia Aspiration Pneumonia
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
- Stomach Flu Gastroenteritis
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.
Dr. D'Amato has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano L D'Amato MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luciano L. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Luciano D'Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. Luciano D'Amato practices Surgery near Wise, VA.
See Wise Surgeons.