Learn more about Dr. Luciano Delguzzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano Delguzzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delguzzo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciano Delguzzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delguzzo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Delguzzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano Delguzzo MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luciano Delguzzo practice?
- Dr. Luciano Delguzzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Luciano Delguzzo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.