A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano Dias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano Dias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciano Dias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dias graduated from Escola Paulista De Medicina, Sao Paulo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano S Dias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luciano S. Dias practice?
- Dr. Luciano Dias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luciano Dias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.