A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano Dias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano Dias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dias
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciano Dias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dias graduated from Escola Paulista De Medicina, Sao Paulo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano S Dias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luciano S. Dias practice?
- Dr. Luciano Dias has 1 office location.
Dr. Luciano Dias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.