A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano Kolodny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolodny
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kolodny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciano Kolodny, DPM, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Reproductive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolodny graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Kolodny has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano Iochpe Kolodny DPM and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Luciano I. Kolodny practice?
- Dr. Luciano Kolodny has 1 office location.
Dr. Luciano Kolodny practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Endocrinologists.