A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano Lizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano Lizzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciano Lizzi, JD, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizzi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lizzi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano Lizzi JD and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luciano Lizzi practice?
- Dr. Luciano Lizzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Luciano Lizzi practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ardmore, PA.
See Ardmore Psychiatrists and Ardmore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.