A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano Lizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano Lizzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lizzi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lizzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciano Lizzi, JD, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizzi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lizzi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano Lizzi JD and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luciano Lizzi practice?
- Dr. Luciano Lizzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luciano Lizzi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ketchikan, AK.
See Ardmore Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Ardmore Psychiatrists.