A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano Raymundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano Raymundo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymundo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano Cabate Raymundo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luciano C. Raymundo practice?
- Dr. Luciano Raymundo has 1 office location.
Dr. Luciano Raymundo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Munster, IN.
See Munster Surgeons.