A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano Tuluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano Tuluca, Physiatrist, Neurologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuluca graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuluca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tuluca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luciano Tuluca practice?
Dr. Luciano Tuluca practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists and Bronx Pain Management Doctors.