A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciano Tuluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciano Tuluca, Physiatrist, Neurologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuluca graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tuluca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciano DR Tuluca DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luciano D. Tuluca practice?
- Dr. Luciano Tuluca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luciano Tuluca practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pound Ridge, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.