A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luciara De Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luciara De Souza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luciara De Souza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Souza graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. De Souza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- All Childrens Hospital, Inc.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luciara De Souza MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luciara De Souza practice?
- Dr. Luciara De Souza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luciara De Souza practices Pediatrics near St Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.