Dr. Lucie Bianchi MD Patient Reviews

January 13th, 2014
Losing patience
Had another not so great experience with Dr Bianchi. First was a while back when I was having problems and waiting for test results. After calling the office several times I finally had another doctor in the practice call me back with results and an apology. I recently tried to speak with her again and instead had her nurse call me back and ask me what my issues were. She then proceeded to tell me "she", the nurse thought it would be best if I scheduled an appt. When I told her I would prefer speaking with the doctor as my message stated, she also told me it was too late to actually speak to the Dr as she was no longer there, which means she was never actually got the message. Is it so hard to understand that when I call to speak with the Dr that I'd like to speak with the Dr, not her nurse. Thinking I need to start seeing another doctor in the practice, someone who cares about medical issues, not how to make people look pretty.

October 9th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Bianchi for a few years and I kick myself everytime I go back. I followed up with Dr. Bianchi after an ER visit to confirm my diagnosis. I was very worried about my symptoms and my health and she acted as if I was just another number. She spoke to me in medical terms so I hardly understood a thing she was saying. At the end of the short visit, she jettet out the door to see the next number before asking if I had any questions. Two days later I had to call the office to get the blood test results, not once, but twice. The only reason I knew the blood test results must have come back with positive results was because my pharmacy called to inform me I had a prescription waiting. So I called the doctor's office a second time and Dr. Bianchi had a nurse read me the results; might I add very vaguely and quickly so she could move on. If you are healthy and have no questions for the doctor, stop by her office. God forbid you are diagnosed with a disease, see someone else.

June 14th, 2011
Caring and Concerned
My experience with both Dr and staff has been the greatest. I never have had to wait past my appointment time and when I had an urgency I was given an appointment immediately and treated. Dr Bianchi is an awesome doctor and if you can make her your Dr. you will not go wrong.