Dr. Lucie King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucie King?

October 11th, 2017

Wonderful Doctorppl

July 20th, 2013

Best Ortho Dr. around.

I have had multiple times for her services. My 1st time I had caught my finger in an auger and she was able to very delicately put all the pieces of my finger back together and to this day unless I tell someone of the incident no one can even tell that my finger was damaged. Anyone who can put that back together I feel is the best there is. I have had additional time that I have need her services for stress factures in both of my feet. I appreciate the fact that she doesn't just want to rush to surgery unless it becomes quite apparent that without surgery the bones just won't heal. She's conservative and isn't just concerned about making the almighty dollar, but concerned for what's best for the patient. I am probably have to look at knee replacement in the future and when the time comes I sure hope she is still in practice because I wouldn't want to use any one else.

March 22nd, 2010

Excellent Doctor

The Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Tuscaloosa!

March 20th, 2016