Learn more about Dr. Lucien Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucien Bautista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bautista
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bautista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucien Bautista, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bautista has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucien S Bautista DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucien S. Bautista practice?
- Dr. Lucien Bautista has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucien Bautista practices Family Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Family Physicians.