Learn more about Dr. Lucien Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucien Bautista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bautista
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bautista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucien Bautista, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bautista has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucien S Bautista DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucien S. Bautista practice?
- Dr. Lucien Bautista has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucien Bautista practices Family Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Family Physicians.