Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucien Parrillo
Dr. Lucien Parrillo, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, CT, with another office in Norwich, CT. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Parrillo is affiliated with Midstate Medical Center and Midstate Medical Center, Meriden CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Lucien Parrillo has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Lucien Parrillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, CT.
Dr. Wilfred Elaba
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cromwell, CT 1.40 mi21
Dr. Kathryn Stuart
Portland, CT 1.54 mi40
Dr. Sumangala Huded
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Portland, CT 1.66 mi38