Dr. Lucila Olson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucila Olson?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Lucila Olson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2016

Love Dr Olson. Would never bring my kids to anyone But her. She is amazing and a great doctor

September 27th, 2015

Very impressed

After over a decade with our first pediatrician, we were forced to pick a new one following a move. We had picked another pediatrician who was highly recommended, but wasn't a ped. at the hospital I birthed my last child at. Olson was on call there and saw him and she had a wonderful and pleasant bedside manner. She noticed my son was mildly tongue-tied which impressed me as my daughter had been and our first ped. hadn't noticed until I pointed it out at a later in office appointment. So, after a few visits to our new pediatrician we had a horrible experience that forced us to look elsewhere. I remembered Dr. Olson and the good experience we had so we decided to try her out. We haven't looked back since. My son has been kind of high needs being diagnosed with hydrocephalus, GERD, and multiple ear infections within his first year of life. I am a nurse and see her on my floor at work and she always makes a point to ask how he is doing, works us in for appointments if they are full and it is necessary, and has even gone as far as calling specialists for him to make sure they get him in as soon as possibly. I was very please and surprised when she called me at work to make sure that specialist called me back with the appointment. She is more than our kids' pediatrician, she is family and I cannot recommend her enough!

October 14th, 2013

Great doctor

Very kind and efficient. Very knowledgable. We have been seeing Dr. O since birth. Highly recommend her.

September 13th, 2013

Wouldn't change Dr.'s if my life depended on it

Dr. Olsen has been my son's Doc since birth (now 12) and I simply do not trust any other Doctor with him. She is a joy, a great doctor, I always get an appointment, she works with us regardless of our insurance, I can't sing enough praises for her. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from a lifelong patient. On another note her STAFF is just as FANTASTIC! They go out of their way EVERY SINGLE TIME for us, even going as far as taking a prescription to my pharmacy when I was trapped at work. They are just a fantastic group and I would never entertain leaving this office for any reason. If you are shopping for a great Doctor look no farther.

July 6th, 2011

Great Dr.would not replace her for any other dr.

July 25th, 2017