Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great doctor show details Great doctor
Oct 14th, 2013

Very kind and efficient. Very knowledgable. We have been seeing Dr. O since birth. Highly recommend her.

Never been talked to so rudely, inconsistent care show details Never been talked to so rudely, inconsistent care
by CJ's mommy on Oct 7th, 2013

At first Dr Olson seemed like a great dr, and while she is highly knowledgable and educated, she has terrible table/bed-side manners. She continually has to reacquaint herself with my daughter, often calling her a "he". No real biggie except I expect my child's Ped to remember SOMETHING about her. Nope. Every time is like the first time. I had to remind her to follow up on things going on with my daughter. To top is all off, on my daughters last visit, which my mother in law also attended, she stated "wow your daughter turned out pretty good" "you did better than I expected as a mom" WTF doc, seriously?! I am not paying you to insult me. Sorry to disappoint you. I'm not like some of the garbage for parents you have met!

Wouldn't change Dr.'s if my life depended on it show details Wouldn't change Dr.'s if my life depended on it
by Mother of One on Sep 13th, 2013

Dr. Olsen has been my son's Doc since birth (now 12) and I simply do not trust any other Doctor with him. She is a joy, a great doctor, I always get an appointment, she works with us regardless of our insurance, I can't sing enough praises for her. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from a lifelong patient. On another note her STAFF is just as FANTASTIC! They go out of their way EVERY SINGLE TIME for us, even going as far as taking a prescription to my pharmacy when I was trapped at work. They are just a fantastic group and I would never entertain leaving this office for any reason. If you are shopping for a great Doctor look no farther.

Jul 6th, 2011

Great Dr.would not replace her for any other dr.