Learn more about Dr. Lucille Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucille Andersen, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andersen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Andersen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille B Andersen MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucille B. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Lucille Andersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucille Andersen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons.