A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucille Andersen, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Andersen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ankle Surgery
- Foot Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille B Andersen MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Lucille B. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Lucille Andersen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucille Andersen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons and Pleasanton Orthopedic Surgeons.