A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucille Andersen, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andersen
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Andersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Andersen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille B Andersen MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucille B. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Lucille Andersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucille Andersen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons.