A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Ferrante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Ferrante, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrante graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Ferrante has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- U. Of Maryland Medical System
- Musc Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- CareFirst - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan