A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Ferrante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrante
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Ferrante, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrante graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Ferrante has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- U. Of Maryland Medical System
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille Angela Ferrante MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lucille A. Ferrante practice?
- Dr. Lucille Ferrante has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucille Ferrante practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Bel Air, MD.
See Huntsville Pediatricians and Huntsville Oncologists.