Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucille Gotanco
Dr. Lucille Gotanco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Gotanco is affiliated with Southwest Mental Health Center, Clarity Child Guidance Center and University Hospital - San Antonio. She speaks English.
Dr. Lucille Gotanco has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Lucille Gotanco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Mahdieh Bodaghi
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
San Antonio, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Henry Polk Jr
San Antonio, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Lizmarie Gonzalez-Vega
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
San Antonio, TX 0 mi10