Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olivia Lanna
Dr. Olivia Lanna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA, with other offices in Quincy, MA and Warwick, RI (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Lanna is affiliated with Women and Infants Hospital of RI, Out of State Hospital and Newport Hospital, Newport, Ri. Dr. Lanna has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Olivia Lanna has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Olivia Lanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.
Dr. Richard Marquis
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Quincy, MA 0 mi29
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Quincy, MA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Trang Le
Quincy, MA 0.01 mi20