A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Lester, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille Anita Lester MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Lucille A. Lester practice?
- Dr. Lucille Lester has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucille Lester practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL and Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Pulmonologists.