A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Lester, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucille A. Lester practice?
Dr. Lucille Lester practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL and Merrillville, IN.
See Chicago Pediatricians, Chicago Pulmonologists, and Chicago Cardiologists.