A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lester
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Lester, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille Anita Lester MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Lucille A. Lester practice?
- Dr. Lucille Lester has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucille Lester practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL and Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Specialists.