A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Marchand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Marchand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchand graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Marchand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Beloit Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille Marchand MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucille Marchand practice?
- Dr. Lucille Marchand has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lucille Marchand practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Oregon, WI.
See Oconomowoc Primary Care Doctors and Oconomowoc Family Physicians.