A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Marchand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchand
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Marchand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Marchand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchand graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Marchand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Beloit Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille Marchand MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucille Marchand practice?
- Dr. Lucille Marchand has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lucille Marchand practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors and Madison Hospice & Palliative Specialists.