A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Papile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Papile, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Papile graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Papile has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille Ann Papile MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucille A. Papile practice?
- Dr. Lucille Papile has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucille Papile practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Columbus, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Albuquerque, NM.
See Columbus Pediatricians.