A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Ridgill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Ridgill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridgill graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Ridgill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille Abiodun Ridgill MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucille A. Ridgill practice?
- Dr. Lucille Ridgill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucille Ridgill practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Culver City, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.