Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucille Ridgill
Dr. Lucille Ridgill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Pedro, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ridgill is affiliated with Greater El Monte Community Hospital, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and California Hospital Med Center Los Angeles. She speaks English.
Dr. Lucille Ridgill has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lucille Ridgill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.
Dr. Michelle Falcon
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 0.15 mi29
Dr. Khashayar Sarabi
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 0.20 mi15
Dr. Michael Kammerman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Pedro, CA 0.65 mi30