A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Research and Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille Joyce Russell MD is a female Pain Management, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucille J. Russell practice?
- Dr. Lucille Russell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lucille Russell practices Pain Medicine near Yardley, PA.