Dr. Lucille Vega Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucille Vega?

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I have been a patient of doctor Vega for almost 10 years. I am beyond thankful and happy that I am her patient. Dr. Vega is an intelligent and down to earth doctor. She explains everything in simple language and detail. I am an individual who needs to fully understand what is going on with my body. Dr. Vega always takes the time to explain any issues through words, books, diagrams and even hand drawn illustrations. I feel that Dr. Vega truly knows me as a person and I am not just a number in her client records. Dr. Vega is always available by a pager. I have had to use this system a couple times in emergency cases and she always responds to my page and gets my concern straightened out. Tammy the receptionist is great. Some days she is very busy and conversation naturally cannot happen. However many visits we talk and I feel that we know each other well. The only complaint is that Dr. Vega doesn't have a clone and she cannot service every individual. I highly recommend her to everyone. If you call, always leave a message and you will be contacted back as soon as possible. If you haven't been contacted then page her.

Nice Doctor, but flighty.

Posted on November 19th, 2014

The office is always clean. I can usually get appointments quickly when I am sick. Tammy, the receptionist nice. It is hard to get someone to answer the phone, though. You have to leave a message and wait for a call back. If you miss the call it's difficult to get them back on the phone. I will say that in the few times I have had to have tests run at another location, I very rarely get them back. I usually have to call several times to get any info and make an appointment. Dr. Vega is very nice, and takes her time with you, but I do feel that she is a little flighty. Although I enjoy seeing her as a patient, I think I am going to start looking for a new dr. I don't feel that she follows up enough and isnt thorough enough. Which is sad because I truly enjoy being her patient.

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I have been relying upon Dr. Vega for about 11 years now and she is the absolute best doctor on planet earth! My husband and I have called her countless times and she is ALWAYS available. We consider ourselves fortunate to have such a great doctor and also a friend that takes extra time to listen to our concerns. Also as a nurse, I can attest to her outstanding care. She deserves 5 stars!!!

patient

Posted on November 24th, 2012

Tamara, the receptionist, is very rude & does NOT return phone calls promptly!! I stay only for Dr. Vega.

Posted on June 12th, 2011

Dr. Vega is the best Dr. ever. I been her patient for several years. Very kind and sweet.

Will look elsewhere next time.

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Vega's receptionist is VERY discourteous and might possibly be enough to send me somewhere else. I have not yet been given my blood work results after 2 months because I can't take more time out of work for another appointment and they refuse to tell me in any way other than that. Have been charged for something I didn't need and now can't get a call back from the doctor to discuss.

Posted on August 24th, 2017