A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Xenophon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xenophon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xenophon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Xenophon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenophon graduated from New York University.
Dr. Xenophon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille Christine Xenophon MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lucille C. Xenophon practice?
- Dr. Lucille Xenophon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucille Xenophon practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Radiologists.