A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucille Xenophon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xenophon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xenophon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucille Xenophon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenophon graduated from New York University.
Dr. Xenophon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucille Christine Xenophon MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lucille C. Xenophon practice?
- Dr. Lucille Xenophon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucille Xenophon practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Radiologists.