A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucina Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucina Trevino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trevino
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Trevino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Trevino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucina Benavides Trevino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucina B. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Lucina Trevino has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucina Trevino practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.