A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucina Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucina Trevino is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Trevino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucina Benavides Trevino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucina B. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Lucina Trevino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucina Trevino practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.