Dr. Lucinda Barnard Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lucinda Barnard?

December 27th, 2015

She got so rude with age, constantly berating my pcp.

March 1st, 2009

Thankfully retired!!

This doctor has got to be one of these worst doctors I have ever seen. She was very rude and uncaring , and the way she would speak to me was terrible. After waiting to be seen for two hours, with what seemed to only be three patients ahead of me, she spent a whopping six minutes with me! Needless to say, I left with more questions than I came with. The things she would say were jaw dropping, she actually told me to go visit the fruit and vegetable stands because i had some concern about the rate I was gaining weight due to a thyroid problem. Well, thankfully Dr. Barnard has taken the right move, she retired! I'm sure her awful bedside manner will not be missed by many.

May 30th, 2008