A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucinda Bateman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucinda Bateman, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucinda Bateman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bateman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bateman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucinda Bateman MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucinda Bateman practice?
- Dr. Lucinda Bateman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucinda Bateman practices Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists.