A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucinda Fenske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucinda Fenske, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenske graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fenske has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucinda Kaye Fenske MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lucinda K. Fenske practice?
- Dr. Lucinda Fenske has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucinda Fenske practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.