Dr. Lucinda Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucinda Harris?

Top Notch

Posted on September 27th, 2014

Best GI doctor I have worked with, capable of thinking outside the box and integrating other health issues and concerns into overall care and wellness. Tremendous respect and care for her patients.

former patient

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Dr. Harris, my internist for a number of years when she practiced in New York, was excellent. She was meticulous with respect to preventive care. She ran diagnostics till she found the cause of a problem, and then she took care of it.

Delightful

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I would NOT recommend Dr. Lucinda Harris to anyone!

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Do NOT go to this doctor. I had one of the worst experiences ever with Lucinda Harris MD. Firstly, she did not want to reschedule my colonoscopy because I was hit with painful menstrual cramps the day of my exam. Further, she refused sedation to ease the pain of a colonoscopy claiming it was "much better to do it without" so you can imagine the kind of pain involved when she began the test. In spite of my asking her several times to STOP the test during the procedure because of how painful it was, she refused stating "if I stop now, it's only going to hurt more when I begin again". I could not move, could not get her to stop the excruciatingly painful test. She finished her job that she did coldly then had the audacity to ask me "are you ok"? when she saw the tears streaming down my face. I have not had a colonoscopy since and never will again thanks to the merciless, butchering hands of Lucinda Harris. Her license to practice medicine should be revoked. The woman is a sadist.

wonderful doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2008

Dr Harris was my physician for 6 years in New York and I was very sad to have her move to Arizona. She is a great diagnostician and has great follow-up. She will even call you on the weekends to check on you. In addition, she has a great sense of humour

Posted on August 22nd, 2017